Monday, September 1, 2008

pictures





uploading pics takes forever on these computers so i chose just a few choice ones to show you what my life's been like.









this is my host family. mamma, me, little evonna that is standing infront of me, philomena, baba, and erika. i'm wearing the gift they bought me. the second pic is of my back yard at my new house. this is where my garden will be. the fence was built in a day by my 15 year old neighbor and his 5 year old cousin. its there to keep out the chickens. ok thats it for now. this takes too long.

4 comments:

Foodyi said...

Kim! Just read up on your last few posts. Sounds so exciting!! Miss you :) I'll be sending a letter shortly!

AuntieCam said...

Hi Kim,
Sorry it's been so long. I lost my log in to that I kept loosing my comment! Your posts are wonderful. You sound great. You sound happy. You got me with the Solar Panel deal. And what's the deal with the school link up. Please let me know how I can help from here....if there's some way to do so.
Also, do you know if Fedex delivers to your address? If we can get a street address, we can use Lisa's discount and send you stuff easily.

Hope this works...I've been fighting with it for 45 minutes.

Love,
Aunt Camille

Marianne said...

your backyard is beautiful! I'll look up how to get there and hopefully visit you!!!

dbug said...

Bugster: The photos are very cool.
Can't wait to see this stuff live.
Oh, and you too. By the way could you swing mom and me a little green for the tics?

Proud of you. Keep doing good things and save the world.

Dbug.